Monday, October 22, 2012

Field Trip Date Change

Parents,

I have some sad news. Due to the weather, we have had to move the field trip. The good news is... we are just moving it to Friday. The weather tomorrow is supposed to be cold and rainy, but Friday is just cold. Our Friday tour time is noon, so we will not be leaving the school until 11:30.

We will still eat sack lunches provided by the school, but will be eating early. We will be enjoying a picnic, in the classroom. :) A small snack will be provided for each student when we return from the field trip around 2:00.

For those of you who volunteered to come with us, I understand if you no longer can come. Please let me know if you are available on Friday. I will call you after my meetings today.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Miss BreAnn Wayman

p.s. The Fun Run on Wednesday will happen rain, shine or even snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment